The VPZ1 Underwater Housing from Ewa-Marine is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the water's surface with your Panasonic HDC-Z10000 Twin-Lens 2D/3D Camcorder. It has a depth rating of 32.8'. The integrated, optically neutral, flat glass port accommodates the camcorder's dual lenses, while a dedicated pocket fits the flip-out LCD monitor.
Benefit from access to all the camcorder's functions, which are operable through the double-laminated PVC housing. Two clamping rails anodized for corrosion resistance fit together to form a watertight seal, and are easily tightened via knurled thumb screw knobs. Straps at the bottom of the housing enable you to attach optional weights for ideal buoyancy beneath the water's surface. The included water-resistant yellow carrying case is not meant for submersion but will protect your gear against splashes.
- Depth Rating
- Can be used at a maximum depth of 32.8'
- Control Access
- All camcorder functions are operable through the housing
- Made of double-laminated PVC, and features a pocket for camcorder's flip-out LCD monitor. Dual clamping rails anodized for corrosion resistance fit together for watertight seal, and can be tightened with knurled thumb screw knobs
- Lens Port
- Built-in, optically neutral flat glass port
- Additional Included Accessories
- Initial supply of drying agent CD5 helps prevent buildup of moisture in housing. Also supplied is enough foam padding to fill up any extra space inside housing, in order to prevent camcorder from bouncing around. Foam is only necessary when shooting above water's surface, because underwater, pressure will compress housing and eliminate excess space for snug, secure fit. Included yellow carrying case with zippered side pocket is not meant for submersion, but is water-resistant to safeguard gear against splashes