The 1TB SV35 Surveillance Optimized Internal HDD from Seagate is an internal hard drive designed for modern video surveillance systems with its 1 million hours MTBF rating. This hard drive takes advantage of 1TB-per-disk technology, maximizing your cost-per-gigabyte performance as the drive comes with fewer mechanical components. You also benefit from enhanced power management with its 2A current-limiting and spin control features.
- Tested and tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems
- 24x7 operational capabilities while maintaining a high MTBF of 1M hours
- 7200rpm base platform with 64MB DDR2 DRAM and optimized write caching surveillance algorithms
- 1TB-per-disk technology lowers cost/GB to support HD resolutions, enhanced performance and improved support
- Seagate AcuTrac servo technology provides accurate read-write operation even in challenging operating environments
- 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
- Spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods