The Zeus Touch AIO200 21.5" All-in-One Desktop Computer from CyberpowerPC features a 21.5" capacitive touchscreen that allows you to navigate through Windows 8 using just your fingers. The screen features a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution with integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500. The display also features LED-backlighting for energy efficiency.
The system is powered by a quad-core Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz Intel Core i5-3570S processor. It also has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 4-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. This CyberpowerPC AIO computer also has a unique L stand and supports VESA mounting, an ambient light sensor and a proximity sensor.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
- Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- This CyberpowerPC AIO desktop computer houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3570S processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 3.1GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.8GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, 8GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently
- 21.5" Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 21.5" HD widescreen LED-backlit capacitive touchscreen of this CyberpowerPC AIO desktop computer features 10-finger touch support with Windows 8. With a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500, you'll be able to enjoy Full HD 1080p content. You can also output to a larger display with the HDMI-out port. You can also use this CyberpowerPC AIO desktop computer as a monitor by inputting a video signal via the HDMI-in port
- Fully Expandable
- Unlike other AIO desktop computers, this CyberpowerPC AIO desktop computer is fully expandable so you're not locked into the original hardware. If, down the line, you need more RAM or storage space, you'll be able to add them yourself. The processor, RAM, hard drive, optical drive and PCI expansion cards are all expandable and upgradable by the user
- Stay Connected
- For a fast wired Internet connection, you can use the 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack. If you want to place your CyberpowerPC AIO desktop computer some place where it would be difficult to get an Ethernet cable to, you can use 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet wirelessly. Bluetooth technology is also supported so you can connect to all your favorite peripherals, such as a wireless keyboard or mouse
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 is capable of providing a bandwidth of about 5Gbps or around 10 times the bandwidth of the USB 2.0 standard. This allows for faster transfers of large files, such as videos and photos, between a multitude of devices, such as external hard drives and cameras. This high-speed transfer rate significantly reduces data transfer wait times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task on hand
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a tablet style design featuring tiles. Tiles are customizable as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- Seamless Touch, Keyboard and Mouse Integration
- Microsoft has decided that while the keyboard and mouse are still efficient ways to navigate your computer, they also wanted to include touch features with Windows 8. Going for a more hands-on approach, you'll be able to use your mouse, keyboard and multi-touch gestures (if the computer/tablet supports it). On new, touch-enabled Windows 8 computers, you'll be able to transition seamlessly from mouse to keyboard to touch. You can switch between apps, organize your Start screen as well as pan and zoom
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it