This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The DN 493_4x Night Vision Riflescope from Newcon Optik features a manual gain control adjustment and an enhanced Gen 3 image intensifier tube with minimum exportable FOM of greater than 1,500. This riflescope is easy to service and maintain. It is battle hardened and ready for deployment in combat, peacekeeping, and public and private infrastructure security.
- Long observation range
- Shockproof, built for use with heavy recoil weapons
- Automatic brightness control
- Illuminated mil-dot reticle with adjustable brightness
- Selectable reticle color (red or yellow)
- Long eye relief
- Accurate windage / elevation adjustment with audible clicks
- Lightweight reinforced plastic body
- Can be used with various weapon mounts including the European mount (mounts sold separately)