Designed for law enforcement, military, and commercial use, the Newcon Optik SENTINEL 640 Thermal Imaging Binocular is suitable for reconnaissance and surveillance, perimeter security, wildlife observation and control, and a variety of other applications. Rugged and lightweight, this device delivers good image quality for observation through total darkness and poor visibility conditions, including smoke, fog, and most visual obscurants.
The binocular is equipped with a highly sensitive, uncooled thermal detector and a high-resolution color display, resulting in a crisp, sharp image regardless of the ambient conditions.
The SENTINEL 640 is equipped with a digital USB interface for programming in the field. Power supply options include 4 AA batteries or external power through a watertight connector. The device features 2x and 4x digital zoom along with various color scheme options for the display.
- High-quality image within the entire field of view
- MIL-spec housing; waterproof up to 3.2' (1m)
- Low battery indicator shown in field of view
- Variable color schemes (image polarity)
- PAL + NTSC video output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Optional video or still image recording