The Bosch LTC 0610/51 DinionXF Color Camera (PAL) is a 1/2” Digital CCD Color Camera and delivers clears and crisp images even under difficult light and scene conditions. Based on the 15-bit digital video processing technology and XF-Dynamic, this camera provides good sensitivity with extended dynamic range.
By employing the 1/2” CCD sensor and advanced front-end processing, combined with Dinion DSP, the camera achieves good sensitivity, providing better color images in low light situations and sharper daytime images. Intelligent white balance algorithms, supported by a White Balance Hold function and even full manual white balance, ensure accurate color reproduction.
This camera is easy to operate; simply attach and focus the lens, and connect the power to capture optimal images under virtually all scene conditions. No tools are required for back focus and power connection. For challenging situations where fine tuning or special settings are required, the camera parameters can be individually set using the control buttons on the side of the camera and OSD (On-Screen Display). Moreover, to aid installation, the camera automatically detects the lens type, and using the Lens Wizard feature, it ensures accurate (back) focusing for sharp images at all times.
- XF-Dynamic feature automatically processes accurate 15-bit digital signals to optimally capture the detail in both highlight and lowlight areas of the scene simultaneously in order to maximize the information visible in the picture.
- Bilinx Technology
- Bilinx is a bi-directional communication capability embedded in the video signals of this camera. With Bilinx, technicians can check status, change camera settings, and even update firmware from virtually anywhere along the video cable. Bilinx reduces service and installation time, provides for more accurate setup and adjustment, and improves overall performance. In addition, Bilinx uses the standard video cable to transmit alarm and status messages, providing superior performance without additional installation steps.
- Video Motion Detection
- The built-in video motion detector allows you to select up to 4 fully programmable areas with individual thresholds. The global scene change detector minimizes false alarms caused by sudden lighting condition changes, such as switching on or off the indoor or security lighting. When motion is detected, alarms may be displayed in the video signal, the output relay can be closed in addition to alarm message transmission on Bilinx.
- Auto Black
- The automatic black level feature enhances contrast by removing veiling glare from the picture or when contrast is reduced by fog or mist.
- Default Shutter
- When viewing moving objects a fast shutter speed is required. When using a fast shutter speed, the lens opening or gain control needs to be increased to maintain video signals. Camera sensitivity is limited by the fast shutter speed. The default shutter setting is suitable for varying lighting conditions. When there is sufficient light, the shutter speed is high; however, as the light level falls and when other adjustments have been exhausted, the shutter reverts to the standard setting for maintaining the camera's sensitivity
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Offering a fully programmable BLC area of interest and a variable BLC level, the camera can be easily set up for even the most challenging entrance applications.
- Lens Wizard
- Automatically detects the type of lens installed. Lens Wizard will focus the lens at the maximum lens opening to ensure that focus is maintained throughout the entire 24-hour day / night cycle. No special tools or filters required.
- Programmable Modes
- The camera supports 3 independent operating modes. The 3 modes are preprogrammed for typical applications but are fully programmable for individual situations. Switching between modes is easy via Bilinx or the external alarm input.
- With NightSense, sensitivity is increased by 9 dB in monochrome mode. NightSense can be automatically activated in low light situations or remotely using Bilinx.
- By increasing the integration time of the CCD sensor up to 10 times, effective sensitivity is dramatically enhanced, which is especially useful where there is no artificial lighting and you can rely on the Moon, stars, and scattered radiation