The DCS-7413 Full HD Day & Night Outdoor Bullet IP Camera from D-Link is a high-definition professional surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. This camera uses a high-sensitivity 2 Mp progressive scan CMOS sensor to deliver quality videos under a wide range of lighting conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera suitable for deployment in surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories.
To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-7413 Full HD Camera provides real-time video compression using the MPEG-4 and MJPEG codecs, as well as H.264 which produces a small file size that makes it useful for extended recording with high detail or for use in low-bandwidth networks. Furthermore, it supports 3 separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording, which enables a wide variety of security applications, such as monitoring public areas to detecting incidents and coordinating responses, enforcing access control to restricted areas, deterring criminal activity, or monitoring inventory. Furthermore, bandwidth requirements can be adjusted in real-time over the network and recorded video files can be saved to NAS (Network Attached Storage) device (sold separately) or SD card (sold separately).
The built-in IR LED illuminators of the Full HD Camera automatically turn on based on lighting conditions, allowing the camera to capture videos even in low-light or no-light conditions and allows the camera to capture crisp color videos during the daytime, and sharp grayscale videos in low light conditions. This camera can detect moving objects in total darkness for distances of up to 90’ (27.43m). Embedded with a powerful SoC (System-on-Chip), the camera provides real-time video compression in H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats, thereby making this camera an ideal solution for 24-hour surveillance. This Full HD Day & Night Outdoor Network Camera includes D-ViewCam, a complete surveillance software package that enables you to view, manage, and record from up to thirty-two cameras on a single computer from a central location. Recordings and e-mail alerts can be triggered through motion detection or events triggered by digital input devices, keeping administrators informed of any unusual activity.
The DCS-7413 Full HD Camera has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that eases installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional cabling. In addition, the included digital input and output connector enables connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Full HD Camera
- 1/2.7" 2 Mp progressive CMOS sensor
- Megapixel fixed lens with focal length of 4.3mm and an F2.0 aperture
- Up to Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 15 fps
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG codec support for streaming and recording
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 90' (27.43m) range for use in dark areas
- Built-in heating and cooling capabilities ensure the camera can work in a wide range of climates from -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- Rugged cable management bracket
- IP66 certified housing
- Glare reducing sun shield
Flexibility and Connectivity
- SD / SDHC card slot for onboard storage
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Included digital input and output connector for connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays
- Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker (sold separately) for 2-way communication
- Video out BNC connection