The FineArt Baryta Archival Inkjet Roll Paper from Hahnemuhle measures 60.0" x 49.0' and is a bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper with a high-gloss baryta inkjet coating. The paper meets industry standards for density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the touch and feel of art paper. The paper is compatible with both pigment and dye-based inkjet systems.
- Designed for archival-grade photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for displays and exhibitions, albums, and greeting cards
- Conditions of Use and Storage
- Handle with care, surface susceptible to abrasion
- Store in archive-quality envelopes, folders, or boxes
- Use only archive-grade tape and glue for mounting & framing