Use the GOGroove FlexSMART X2 FM Transmitter to play music from your smartphone and make speakerphone calls through your car stereo. The transmitter plugs into a car power port and connects to your device wirelessly over Bluetooth at a distance of up to 33' away.
Using the transmitter, you can make and receive calls hands-free on your phone. The unit also features DC surge protection. By pressing the control knob, the transmitter automatically scans through FM stations and settles on the clearest one while an integrated display shows the station.
There are also onboard volume, play settings and phone controls. The transmitter has a flexible gooseneck and fully articulating head for easy adjustment. As an added bonus, a built-in USB charging port allows you to charge an MP3 player, phone or any other USB-powered device (cable sold separately). If you have micro USB devices, you can charge them through the USB port using the included cable.
- Charge/play music from your smartphone and make speakerphone calls through your car stereo
- Supports Bluetooth v2.1 with a wireless range of up to 33'
- Make and receive speakerphone calls hands-free
- DC surge protection for safe charging
- Auto tune feature finds the clearest FM station
- Onboard volume, play settings and phone controls
- Flexible gooseneck and fully articulating head for easy adjustment
- Built-in USB port allows you to charge an MP3 player, phone or any other USB-powered device
- Cable is included for charging micro USB devices through the USB port