The Lenovo H520 Pentium G2020 Desktop Computer is a mid-range workhorse that can be relied on to serve as an extra workstation or replacement PC. It features a 2.9 GHz Pentium G2020 processor, 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM and a 1TB hard drive running at 7200 rpm.
Although it does not include a monitor (sold separately), the chipset runs Intel HD Graphics as the GPU. It also includes an integrated DVD reader/writer optical drive, Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It features USB 2.0 and HDMI connectivity, and a 7-in-1 card reader with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMC+, Memory Stick and Memory Stick PRO support.
It also includes a USB keyboard and mouse and comes configured with the Windows 8 operating system. It makes a great replacement PC or a nice addition to your college student's room.
- Compact Size
- Space-saving, compact design - 2x smaller than a standard desktop PC
- Lenovo Rescue System - makes data backup & recovery simple
- Included Software
Preloaded applications (only some listed)
• Lenovo OneKey Recovery
• Driver and Application Installation
• Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
• McAfee Internet Security(30-Day Trial)
• Nitro PDF
• Adobe Reader
• Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded; purchase product key to activate
• Cyberlink PowerDVD (DVD±RW, Blu-ray models)
• CyberLink Power2Go (DVD±RW, Blu-ray models)
• Exent Games Portal
• Intel AppUp
• RaRa Streaming
• Lenovo Support
• Lenovo Companion