The black HyperJuice 7200mAh Mini External Battery from Sanho features 2 powered USB ports (10 and 5W), which can be used to charge your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or any USB device. You can easily recharge the HyperJuice Mini battery with the mini USB cable (included). It supports pass-through charging (10W USB port only) so that you can charge the HyperJuice battery and the iPad / iPhone / iPod / USB device simultaneously.
The 7200mAh HyperJuice Mini battery can extend the battery life of iPad 3rd / 4th generation by 6 extra hours, iPad 1st / 2nd generation by 10 extra hours, or fully recharge the iPhone 6 times. This extends your talktime by up to 72 hours, standby time by up to 1800 hours, Internet use by up to 54 hours, video playback by up to 60 hours, and audio playback by up to 180 hours.
This HyperJuice Mini battery features Grade A lithium ion cells, the same type of cells used by the U.S. military. It is also able to retain its charge performance over time and is rechargeable up to 1,000 complete cycles. With the rechargeable lithium ion battery cell technology, this battery also provides safety with built-in short circuit, overcharging, and temperature protection.
- Aluminum housing
- 7200mAh lithium ion battery
- Extends the iPad 3rd / 4th generation battery life by up to 6 extra hours
- Extends the iPad 1st / 2nd generation battery life by up to 10 extra hours
- Fully recharge an iPhone up to 6 times
- Extends talktime by up to 72 hours, standby time by up to 1800 hours, Internet use by up to 54 hours
- Extends video playback by up to 60 hours and audio playback by up to 180 hours
- Two USB ports (10 and 5W power)
- Recharge via 5W (5V / 1A) mini USB
- Supports pass-through charging; charge both the battery and iPad / iPhone / iPod at the same time
- Military-grade lithium ion cells, rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Built-in short circuit, overcharging, and temperature protection