The AN-16/i v.2 Input Module from Aviom is used to connect up to 16 balanced line-level inputs from a console’s direct outputs, insert points, aux sends, and/or submixes to a personal mixing system or digital snake. When used alone, one AN-16/i v.2 Input Module can generate a single 16-channel Pro16 A-Net signal. The module converts the 16 line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio data.
The input module includes an A-Net input jack for connecting up to 3 additional Pro16 series input devices. It merges its analog inputs with the incoming A-Net stream, creating the expanded Pro16e digital audio stream utilized by Aviom’s A360 Personal Mixer. The digital audio data is output on standard Cat-5e cables.
The front panel of the input module has 8 4-position input level/gain sensitivity switches, stereo channel link switches for every channel pair, and per-channel signal present and clip LEDs. Digital network connections on the rear panel include one A-Net in jack and one A-Net out jack.
The rear panel of the AN-16/i v.2 Input Module also features 16 analog audio inputs with balanced 1/4” TRS jacks. An audio thru jack for each input allows the module to be inserted seamlessly into an existing audio signal path. The input module can be used with any line-level analog audio signal such as console direct outs, inserts, or auxiliary sends.
The AN-16/i v.2 Input Module works in conjunction with Aviom’s modular Pro16 digital snake and audio distribution system products to support a range of flexible configurations including 16x0, 32x0, 48x0, 64x0, 16x16, 32x16, 32x32, and 48x16. All configurations support an unlimited number of digital splits with no loss in audio quality.
- Converts 16 line-level analog audio channels to a Pro16e A-Net digital stream
- A-Net In with 4-position slot range selector switch for generating Pro16e A-Net for A360 personal mixers
- 16 balanced line-level inputs (1/4" TRS connectors)
- 16 balanced line-level Thru jacks (1/4" TRS connectors)
- 48 kHz, 24-bit A/D converters
- 4-position gain sensitivity switch per channel pair (+22, +4, 0, -10dB)
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Signal present and clip LEDs per channel