The iPole Trekking Pole from FastCap Tech is a simple yet ingenious tool that can serve as hiking stick, monopod, a grip extension for taking self-portraits or group shots with the photographer included, and shots from high angles. With a flexible gooseneck mount and 1/4"-20 screw in the handle of the iPole it can serve a multitude of photo and video applications. The iPole collapses to 27", can extend to 53", and lever locks to secure its height adjustment. Built mainly from strong and lightweight aluminum alloy, it also features a hard steel tip for hiking (or even skiing) and a detachable rubber foot that fits over the metal tip. With a comfortable cork handle and wrist strap, it's great for hiking. When you need it to take pictures, simply mount your camera directly to the 1/4"-20 screw to use it as a monopod, or attach the bendable gooseneck mount. With your camera mounted to the gooseneck, hold the iPole out to take pictures of yourself with your group of friends or use it for whatever subject its extension can reach. The iPole is designed for use with compact cameras.
- Adjustable height hiking stick
- 1/4"-20 screw mount attaches compact cameras for use as monopod
- Detachable, bendable gooseneck mount enables self-portraits and odd-angle shooting
- Lever lock height adjustment
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Spiked steel tip and rubber foot
- Cork handle