The Louroe Electronics ASK4-300 Audio Monitoring Kit is a single-zone audio monitoring system that includes a Verifact A Microphone, IF-1 Audio Interface Adapter, and an AD-1 Plug-In Switching AC Adapter. The system is intended for direct connectivity to a DVR, network camera, or video server.
The Verifact A Microphone incorporates a pre-amp for generating line level audio. This low-impedance, omni-directional microphone is enclosed in an impact-resistant ABS dome designed for ceiling or wall mounting.
Thanks to the IF-1 ESCRI Audio Interface Adapter, the Verifact A Microphone can be connected to your DVR/VCR, computer sound card, or audio enabled IP network cameras and video servers. The adapter provides power to your microphone and propels the audio signals into the audio input of the recording device.
Speaker/amplifier not included.
Wiring Requirements: 2-conductor shielded cable, 22 gauge with a 24 gauge drain wire.
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- The included Omni-Directional Verifact A Microphone can pick up normal sound 15' away or within a 30' diameter circle
- The included IF-1 Audio Interface Adapter allows for RCA or stereo connection to cameras or recorders
- The microphone and included IF-1 Interface Adapter can be mounted up to 1,000' from the camera or recorder
- Gain adjust function to prevent overdriving of signal into a DVR, soundcard, or IP network camera
- 2 types of audio outputs to accommodate most recording devices that accept line live audio input
- RCA cable for connecting to a DVR or a VCR and a 3.5mm cable for connection to a computer sound card