The ASK-4 #304-DP Audio Monitoring Kit from Louroe Electronics is a 4-zone audio monitoring system that consists of an IF-4 Audio Interface Adapter, 4 Verifact DP Microphones, 2 single RCA Cables for connecting to DVRs / VCRs, an AD-1 Plug-in Switching AC Adapter, and 2 RCA to 3.5mm Mono Adapters for connecting to an IP camera with a 3.5mm Mono audio input. It is suitable for use in convenience stores, polices interview rooms, booking rooms, fast food restaurants, casino soft count rooms, speech therapy labs, or anyplace where CCTV cameras are installed.
The Louroe IF-4 Audio Interface Adapter is designed for connecting up to 4 Louroe microphones to a DVR or other recording devices that have multiple audio inputs. The units contain RCA outputs (per microphone) for accommodating either an RCA input or a 3.5mm (mini jack) input connection to a DVR, an IP network camera, or a video server using the connector cables supplied. The IF-4 Audio Interface Adapter provides phantom power to the Louroe microphones, and it contains a variable gain adjust per output to prevent the overdriving of the DVR.
The function of the Audio Test Switch is to indicate the presence of audio and to assure that the IF-4 Audio Interface Adapter is driving the audio signals into the input of the audio receiving device. The audio indicator LED illuminates when audio is present.
The Verifact DP Microphone is an electret condenser microphone with pre-amp and omni-directional pattern. It provides listening capabilities between the area of coverage and the Louroe Base Station, or other audio receiving devices. The Microphone assembly is mounted to the back of a single gang plastic faceplate that fits into a single gang electrical box. The D Microphone can be flush or surface mounted to a wall or ceiling.
Note! The Single gang electrical box is not included with the microphone unit.
Wiring Requirements: 2-conductor shielded cable, 22 gauge with a 24 gauge drain wire. Unshielded cable is not suitable for audio systems.
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- IF-4 Audio Interface Adapter
- Contains terminal blocks from microphone connections
- Supplies 12Vdc power to the microphones
- Dual output (per microphone) to accommodate either an RCA input or 3.5mm input connection to DVR, IP Network Camera, etc.
- Gain adjust (each output) to prevent overdriving or underdriving the audio signal.
- Audio test switch with indicator LED to assure presence of audio
- Compatible with all Louroe microphones
- Verifact DP Microphone
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds from 15' (4.57m) away
- May be located up to 1,000' (305m) from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Fits into single gang electrical box (not included)
- Flush or surface mount to wall or ceiling