The ASK-4 #504-TLM-W Audio Monitoring Kit from Louroe Electronics is a 4-zone audio monitoring system with 2-way talk / listen capability. It consists of 4 TLM-W 2-Way Speaker / Microphones, and an AP-4TB Audio Base Station.
The AP-4TB Audio Monitoring Base Station is a 4-zone unit designed to achieve 2-way listen / talkback functionality. As a complete system, any zone can be monitored, by pressing the button switch for the desired zone. The unit contains a 3” (7.62cm) built-in speaker for monitoring audio and a built-in microphone for talking back to the remote zone. Each zone has an audio output jack (RCA) for making a connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs. It is suitable for use in jail cell monitoring, building peripherals, therapy labs, warehouse, classroom monitoring, storage facilities, day care centers, or anyplace where CCTV cameras are installed.
The TLM-W Speaker / Microphone is a 2-way unit that has an electret condenser microphone and a 2.5” (6.35cm) speaker, all within a single housing. As part of a Louroe audio system, it provides 2-way communication between the remote area and the audio receiving device (Louroe Base Station, etc). A plastic back box is provided with each speaker / microphone unit for surface mounting to a wall.
Note! Wiring Requirements: 4-conductor cable consisting of 2 conductor shielded, 20 gauge with a 22 gauge drain (for microphone connection) and 2 conductors unshielded, 18 gauge (for speaker connection).
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- AP-4TB Audio Monitoring Base Station
- Built-in 3" (7.62cm) speaker for monitoring live audio and playback audio
- Built-in filter for improving playback from 12 / 24 hour time-lapse recorders
- Microphone output jack for each zone for connecting to a DVR with multiple audio inputs.
- Built-in microphone for talkback to the remote speaker
- 3.5mm headphone jack on front panel
- Contains internal power supply for direct connection to 120VDC source