Hitech's 67mm Neutral Density Soft Edge Master Filter Kit (6-Pack) contains the standard and soft edge graduated versions of the three ND filter densities most commonly used. This includes a 0.3 filter (1 stop), a 0.6 filter (2 stops) and a 0.9 filter (3 stops).
Neutral Density (or ND) filters are used to reduce light entering the lens, enabling more control over exposure and depth of field without affecting color or contrast. The graduated filters in this kit are clear in the bottom half of the filter with a hard transition to the ND effect in the top half. They are primarily used for light reduction in skylines of landscape shots. Soft edge grads have a smoother transition area from clear to the full ND effect. The standard full coverage Neutral Density (ND) filters in this kit have the same density from edge to edge with no transition.
- The 67mm filters are ideal for smaller consumer DSLR lenses and mirrorless cameras. This is a perfect entry level filter system for compact cameras.
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 67mm holder system, so a single filter is usable on multiple lenses. Also fits the Cokin A Series holder.
- Made from the highest quality optical resin available, with an index of refraction nearly identical to the finest optical glass.
- High scratch resistance, low material fatigue, and chamfered corners to resist breakage so the filters will provide years of service.
- Made in the UK using the world's most advanced, computer-controlled filter manufacturing technologies.