The ACTi D52 3Mp Indoor Dome Color Camera with Fixed Lens is a cost-effective solution designed for efficient monitoring of indoor areas. With 1/3.2” CMOS sensor and f3.6mm fixed lens, this camera captures crystal clear images at a resolution of up to 2048 x 1536. In addition, the indoor camera can record footage even in minimum illumination of 0.1 lux (F2.0).
The Motion Detection feature triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. And privacy masking (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image from being captured for reasons of confidentiality or privacy.
With the PoE functionality, this camera can be easily powered via the network itself, thereby minimizing the need for additional wiring for power.
- 1/3.2" progressive scan CMOS sensor and f3.6mm fixed lens helps in capturing crystal clear images at a resolution of up to 2048 x 1536 (15 fps)
- Records footage even in minimum illumination of 0.1 lux at F2.0
- Selectable H.264 HP and MJPEG compression formats with dual streaming capability
- PoE (Class 2) only for powering the camera via the network without the need for an additional power source
- Video motion detection triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Pan range of 0 to 330º and tilt range of 0 to 180 º for adjusting the camera head as per your requirements
- Supports text overlay (user defined text on video), image flip, and mirror