The PAG L96T Time Battery with 9305 PAGlok Professional Connector, designed for Broadcast ENG and video production, provides a maximum continuous output of 8A. This Li-ion camera battery embodies high-quality cell pack, design, and construction, and a comprehensive electronic protection system. Its circuits are coated with Parylene, making it resistant to electrolyte.
The L96T Battery is compatible with multiple viewfinder data systems, providing a percentage display of capacity, and has an efficient performance at low temperatures. It has a high-quality construction and comprehensive safety features. The battery incorporates long-life, premier-quality Li-ion cells, which have no memory effect, and are completely recyclable. It is designed and constructed to provide a long working life.
The L96T Time Battery incorporates a numeric run-time and capacity display. A single button press shows remaining capacity as a percentage. When you want to know how long your battery will power your camera set-up, two button presses will provide a prediction of remaining run-time, for the given load, expressed in hours and minutes. The battery's internal processor achieves this by taking into account the changes of load that occur during use, the charge status of the battery, the condition of the cells, and the ambient temperature. The display maintains its accuracy by tracking the performance, and adjusting calibration values to compensate for the ageing of the cells, and does not require a periodic 'service' charge.
The battery is compatible with multiple viewfinder data systems and adapts automatically, to provide capacity information in the viewfinders of various cameras (Sony, Red, etc). The battery's advanced electronic protection system is fail-safe and features circuits that are Parylene coated to protect them in the unlikely event of electrolyte leakage. The battery can be recovered after shutdown simply by pressing the display button, provided the battery still retains some charge.
The L96T battery was independently tested by the manufacturer and certified to comply with UN transport safety regulations under UN Test No. 1109020113. Before travelling with this item on board aircraft, users should consult all current and applicable regulations to ensure compliance.
- The L96T battery was independently tested by the manufacturer and certified to comply with UN transport safety regulations under UN Test No. 1109020113. Before travelling with this item on board aircraft, users should consult all current and applicable regulations to ensure compliance.
- Numeric Run-Time Display
- For added convenience, the L96T features a numeric run-time and capacity display. Battery state-of-charge is expressed as a percentage of available capacity. On load, remaining runtime is accurately displayed in hours and minutes. The display maintains accuracy by tracking cell performance and adjusting calibration values to compensate for cell ageing.
- Premium grade lithium-ion sealed rechargeable cylindrical cells.
- 14.8V nominal. The battery contains 12 cells connected in series/parallel. Each cell has a nominal voltage of 3.7V.
The battery incorporates the following safety shutdown systems:
3 over-current shutdown systems
2 over-voltage shutdown systems
2 under-voltage shutdown systems
2 thermal shutdown systems, including a non-resetting thermal fuse
All protection circuits within the battery are designed to withstand the leakage of electrolyte.
- Capacity Display
- A single button-press displays charge status in terms of percentage. A second button press displays remaining run-time in hours and minutes.
- The L96T can be charged using any PAG Li-Ion battery charger.