The 4-position PAGlink Cube Charger from PAG is a robust and compact location charger. It is designed for charging linked PAGlink batteries, from any charge status, as well as non-linking V-Mount Li-ion batteries. Up to 16 PAGlink batteries can be charged simultaneously (4 linked batteries per channel).
With the use of this PAGlink charger, there are no more power concerns when using high-load camera set-ups, and no need to get up in the night to swap batteries on the charger. At the end of a shoot, you can simply link your batteries and connect them to the charger. The next day, they will be fully charged and ready to go. The charging process is managed automatically by the PAGlink batteries’ high-speed serial network and the Cube’s Intelligent Parallel Charging software.
During charging, the percentage charge status of each PAGlink battery is indicated on its individual display. The most discharged batteries are given a higher charge priority. Fully charged batteries will stop accepting charge automatically and independently.
The PAGlink Cube Charger can also be used to charge simultaneously the non-linking PAG and Sony Li-ion batteries, or to charge sequentially the PAG Li-ion batteries. The stages of the charging process for each channel are clearly indicated on the unit’s large backlit LCD screen. This charger is quiet and cool-running. It features a retractable handle to maintain its compact dimensions for transportation. A recovery feature is also included to recover Li-ion batteries if their cut-out has been tripped.
This high-power PAGlink cube charger can be used to power your camera from any AC supply worldwide, with the addition of the PAG camera power adapter (sold separately). The battery-sized camera power adapter (sold separately) can be connected to any channel on the charger. Connection to the camera can be made using an XLR4 male to female adaptor, coiled lead (sold separately). The PAG CPA outputs up to 6A at 16.8V, which is approximately 100W, and is suitable for use with modern broadcast cameras which can be powered using 14.4V / 14.8V Li-ion batteries.
- Four V-Mount connectors
- Fast, efficient, and automatic charging
- Fast charges PAGlink batteries from any charge status, individually or linked
- Simultaneously charges up to 16 batteries (4 per channel)
- Simultaneously charges the PAG, Sony, and IDX Li-ion batteries (1 per channel)
- Sequentially charges the PAG Li-ion batteries, PAG and Sony Ni-MH batteries (1 per channel)
- Features iPC (Intelligent Parallel Charging) software
- High-powered 100W output (6A at 16.8V)
- Fast charges 8 fully discharged PAGlink batteries in 10 hours
- Accepts firmware upgrades via battery connectors
- Can be used as a camera power supply with the addition of the PAG CPA (sold separately)
- Retractable handle
- Quiet and cool-running
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, and robust construction