The 12 to 14.4V output V-Mount Power Module from PAG is a compact, lightweight unit designed to supply continuous power from 2 V-Mount batteries for editing equipment, remote cameras, or microwave links.
The V-Mount batteries of any cell-chemistry, capacity, and charge status can be used. The output is via an XLR-4 socket. A third power source, such as a Pagbelt, can be connected via the XLR-4 input socket.
Two power modules can be linked to provide seamless power from up to 5 power sources, using a power-module-connecting lead (sold separately).
- Designed for equipment that requires a continuous, uninterrupted supply of battery power
- Utilizes existing Li-Ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-Cd battery stocks
- Any 2 batteries can be easily electrically connected
- Output protected against short circuit and over-current
- Limited 18-month guarantee