The SKB 3I-2011-MC12 iSeries Case for 12-Mics & Cables is a microphone case that holds 12 microphones stored vertically and is part of the iSeries waterproof case line. The microphone holes are designed to secure popular types of handheld microphones, finger cutouts that provide instant access, and a generous storage compartment for cables and microphone clips. The interior is made of high quality PE foam.
The 3I-2011-MC12 Microphone Case measures 20.00 x 11.00 x 8.00” deep. It is constructed of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, and submersible design (IP67 rated) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented trigger-release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design.
- High-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes this case watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinges
- Patented trigger-release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut to accommodate 12 microphones vertically