The SKB Mil-Std. Waterproof Neuman KM-180 Series Mic Case, a custom iSeries Injection Molded watertight case, is specifically designed for the Neumann KM-180 Series Microphones.
This compact, injection-molded waterproof case is constructed from high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof, and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, trigger-release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design.
The interior includes custom-cut PE foam that is designed to provide protection for a set of small diaphragm studio condenser microphones with additional spots for windscreens, mic clips, and mic stand adapters.
- High-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes this case watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger-release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom-cut PE foam to accommodate Neuman KM-180 series Mics