The desert sand M300V Mini Scout Light White/IR LED WeaponLight from SureFire is a dual-spectrum LED weapon light built for tactical professionals. With a twist of the self-locking selector ring at the base of the lamp assembly, the operator can switch between the illuminator's white and infrared light sources. This illumination tool features an integrated mount that clamps to a Picatinny rail using a knurled thumbscrew, making secure attachment to an AR-style forend both quick and easy. The digitally regulated LED light sources are designed to maximize battery life and provide a constant brightness level.
This configuration of the Mini Scout Light can be activated using either the pushbutton tailcap switch or included tape switch that enables fingertip activation while in the firing position. The remote activation tape switch has a self-sticking hook-and-loop backing for convenient placement in the operator's desired location. Both lights are focusable using the Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, which allows the operator to collimate the light for increased range of illumination or defocus for broader peripheral illumination. The Mini Scout Light's aerospace aluminum housing is anodized for corrosion-resistance and gasket sealed for waterproof performance, making this tactical accessory ready for almost any battlefield condition.
- Single-output 120 lumen white light
- Single-output 100 milliwatt infrared light for use with NVDs
- Digitally regulated power supply provides constant brightness level
- TIR beam focusing lens with anti-reflective coated window
- Self-locking selector ring switches between white / IR light output
- Remote activation tape switch with 7" cable for momentary illumination
- Dual-function tailcap switch for momentary or constant illumination
- Construction Details
- O-ring and gasket sealed
- Impact-resistant tempered window
- Aerospace aluminum and impact-resistant construction
- Anodized hard coat with desert sand finish
- Integrated thumbscrew clamp mount for Picatinny rail