The X300V White/IR LED WeaponLight from SureFire is a dual-spectrum LED weapon light built for tactical professionals. With a twist of the self-locking selector ring at the base of the lamp assembly, the operator can switch between the illuminator's white and infrared light sources. This illumination tool features an integrated mount that clamps to a Picatinny rail using a knurled thumbscrew, making secure attachment to a handgun rail both quick and easy. The digitally regulated LED light sources are designed to maximize battery life and provide a constant brightness level.
This configuration of the X-Series WeaponLight can be activated using either the pushbutton tailcap switch or included tape switch that enables fingertip activation while in the firing position. The remote activation tape switch has a self-sticking hook-and-loop backing for convenient placement in the operator's desired location. Both lights are focusable using the Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, which allows the operator to collimate the light for increased range of illumination or defocus for broader peripheral illumination. The Mini Scout Light's aerospace aluminum housing is anodized for corrosion-resistance and gasket sealed for waterproof performance, making this WeaponLight ready for years of reliable service.
- 150 lumen white LED; infrared LED for use with NVDs
- Digitally regulated power supply provides constant brightness level
- TIR beam focusing lens with anti-reflective coated window
- Self-locking selector ring switches between white and IR outputs
- Remote activation tape switch for momentary illumination of either output
- Dual-function tailcap switch for momentary or constant illumination
- Construction Details
- O-ring and gasket sealed
- Impact-resistant tempered window
- Aerospace aluminum with anodized hard coat
- Impact-resistant construction
- Integrated mount for Universal / Picatinny rail