The X400 Ultra LED WeaponLight with Red Aiming Laser from SureFire fuses a single-output LED weapon light with a 5mW red dot laser. Impact point of the aiming laser is corrected using a recoil-resistant mechanism that employs Nylok screws to maintain weapon zero. This dual-function firearm accessory can activate the LED and laser independently or simultaneously; the five-way mode selector switch also has two deactivation positions that allows the WeaponLight mode to be set with as few clicks as possible. A fingertip-accessible, ambidextrous push/toggle switch controls momentary and constant activation of the selected output mode.
An integrated clamping mount fits Universal or Picatinny rails, and SureFire adapters (sold separately), makes the X400 WeaponLight compatible with most pistols and long guns. For maximum light output, the Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens helps concentrate the beam for enhanced brightness and peripheral illumination. The aerospace aluminum housing is anodized and gasket sealed for reliability and weatherproof performance. The X400 features a 500-lumen maximum output and provides up to 90 minutes of continuous illumination using two CR123A batteries.
- 500-lumen LED light with recoil-resistant light source
- 5mW red dot laser with impact point correction via recoil-resistant Nylok screws
- Integrated thumbscrew clamping mount for Picatinny and Universal rails
- Machined aerospace aluminum housing with Mil-Spec anodized hard coat
- Compatible with SureFire DG Grip Switch, Remote Switch, MR Adapter Mount
- Ambidextrous fingertip activation switch for momentary and constant illumination
- Five-way mode selector for LED, Laser, LED/Laser activation, and two deactivation settings
- Total Internal Reflection lens maximizes light output
- Tempered, impact-resistant lens window