The Coby 19" LEDTV1956 LED HDTV features high-definition 720p resolution and LED backlighting. It supports a native contrast ratio for deeper blacks and more lifelike image reproduction. The TV also features digital noise reduction and V-chip parental control. For connectivity, the LEDTV1956 is equipped with an HDMI input, a PC VGA input, a component video input and more. Other features include closed captioning, electronic program guide support, a slim profile and Energy Star 6.0 qualification.
- High-Definition 720p
- This 19" widescreen model features HD 720p resolution so you'll be able to enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows in high-definition.
- Digital Noise Reduction
- DVDs, TV broadcasts, streaming video and analog connections can all introduce slight imperfections to the picture quality. Although the loss in fidelity may be minor and unnoticeable, this Coby TV is designed with advanced processing techniques to improve the appearance of compressed video.
- Native Contrast Ratio
- Coby measures and reports Native Contrast Ratio, a truer indication of screen performance. Contrast ratio measures the difference between the darkest and brightest images that a screen can produce. A high contrast ratio will prevent images from looking washed out. Details in very dark or very bright scenes will be clear and vivid without the loss in definition. This also ensures more lifelike image reproduction.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This model meets the government's Energy Star 6.0 standards. This ensures that you'll make the world a little bit greener. And you'll save money on your energy bill as well.
- Supports high-resolution video playback
- Super-slim design lets you put the TV almost anywhere
- Built-in digital TV tuner supports ATSC, NTSC and QAM
- The TV's HDMI connection delivers high-quality signal video and audio transmission
- PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor
- V-chip parental control, closed-caption and electronic program guide support
- Multi-language on-screen display