This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The S-2000 Radiant Lighting Set from Fantasea Line comes with a Blue Ray Tray, 2 Flex Arms, a Blue Ray Radiant Video Light, Blue Ray YS Mount A, an Inon S-2000 Strobe, an Inon Fiber Optic Cable, a Connector IN, two 18650 Batteries, an 18650 Battery Charger, and a Fantasea Pro Bag. This lighting set helps to capture enhanced underwater images taken by compact camera systems. It is a universal lighting set designed to be compatible with any compact digital housing, including those from Fantasea, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Sea&Sea, Panasonic, Ikelite, and more.
The S-2000 Strobe is a small and powerful underwater strobe that is well-suited for compact cameras or as a second or third slave strobe for SLRs. It is compatible with a wide range of cameras from Olympus, Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Sony, Nikon, and more. The water-resistant Fantasea Pro padded bag is used for storage and transportation of the underwater compact photo system.
The Blue Ray Radiant Underwater Video Light is a durable and powerful video light, designed to significantly enhance color and light in your underwater videos and still images. Featuring an ergonomic design and durable construction, it can be comfortably integrated into any underwater photo system, such as those with action cams, amphibious cameras, compact digital housings, and more.
The light makes use of 3 powerful LEDs, which provide an ultra bright, even and wide output. A wide beam angle of 110° makes the BlueRay Radiant suitable to light a wide range of compositions. A 3-level adjustable power output allows controlling the intensity of the beam in various compositions and diving conditions, as well as extending the burn time of the light. The color temperature of the beam is warm and assists in producing vivid and colorful videos and still images without having to use any color correction filters.
Depth rated to 330’, the BlueRay Radiant Video Light fulfils the needs of both recreational and technical divers. The Blue Ray YS Mount can be attached to the video light and enables mounting it on any arm or connector that features a standard YS Mount at the top, such as Fantasea Flex Arms.
The Blue Ray Double Tray allows integration of different components in an underwater photo system, including the camera housing, arms, strobes, lights, lens holders, and more. It is made from anodized aluminum and is designed for optimal functionality and ease of operation. This tray is compatible with almost all compact digital housings, including the ones that the S-2000 Focus Lighting Set is compatible with. The Blue Ray Double Tray includes two T1 connectors, which allow mounting two flex arms on the tray.
The Flex Arm 30 is a flexible arm made of rugged plastic polycarbonate material, for attaching a flash or a light to a tray. It comes with a standard C1 connector that is compatible with T1 connectors featured on all Fantasea trays. The flexible design of the arm allows for a flash or a light to be positioned at any angle. A caddy attachment for mounting lens on arm can be ordered separately.
The 2,600mAh 18650 Li-Ion Battery is a cylindrical rechargeable battery with internal voltage protection PCB (Printed Circuit Board) protection that prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. The 18650 Battery Charger features two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection of 18650 Li-Ion Batteries.
The Fiber Optic Cable kit is used for strobes such as the Inon S-2000 strobe. This 6’ (1.8m) cable has a special attachment to strobe sensor and a hook and loop fastener attachment for camera housing. The Connector IN is an adapter which connects between the Inon Strobe head and the flex arms.
Note! The set does not include the camera housing. Battery & charger for the Inon S-2000 strobe are sold separately. The video light should not be used with rechargeable CR123 batteries.
- Marginally Downsized with High Performance
- The strobe body measures just 2.5 x 3.3 x 4.2" thanks to its optimized inner components layout, which ensures that unnecessary space is trimmed off. With its mobility, compact size, and high performance, this strobe is suitable for use with compact digital and SLR cameras.
- More than a Compact Strobe
- The S-2000 is operates on 4 x AA batteries. With powerful and substantial Guide Number 20, the S-2000 Strobe provides with fast recycle time (minimum 1.5 sec at full flash) when using Eneloop or other compatible NiMH batteries, and a good flash capacity thanks to less inner wiring and efficient component parts. In addition to the S-TTL Auto mode, 12-Step Manual mode supports professional lighting. The Strobe also features the EV Controller to make fine adjustments when shooting in the S-TTL Auto mode. The auto-switching function allows accommodation with various pre-flash type (single or double pre-flash) digital cameras. 1
- Wireless TTL Function
- The S-2000 Strobe has an ultra sensitive slave sensor that enables support for wireless S-TTL Auto flash control without using an Optical D Cable. The sensitivity of the slave sensor lengthens considerably the sync range of the Manual Flash mode. The package includes a Wireless Connection Kit, which optimizes built-in flash light reception at the slave sensor. With its easy-to-use wireless S-TTL Auto shooting, you can simply attach the strobe on a compatible underwater housing via the INON Shoe Base Set or Grip Base D4, and enjoy shooting the vivid underwater world with this powerful external strobe, holding your rig with one hand. Using an Optical D Cable connection ensures more reliable flash sync in severe conditions with bright ambient light like that just under the water surface.
- Expandability with Optical Cable System
- The S-2000 Strobe is equipped with a connector mount on the front side to receive the TTL signal of the strobe. One S-2000 Strobe can be linked to a maximum of two strobes via optical cables and can be operated in the S-TTL Auto mode. This optical cable system allows you to add a strobe with S-TTL Auto operation easily by connecting it with an optical cable to pick up S-TTL control signals from your camera system.
- Natural Color Even with a Diffuser
- The strobe's beam angle without a diffuser is 105 x 95°, which increases to circular 100° with the -0.5 White Diffuser for S-2000 (included). The diffuser is made from customized material so that the color of the strobe light does not change where color temperature drops to only 100K. You can achieve the same color tone for macro shooting without the diffuser and wide shooting with the diffuser to widen the strobe beam angle.
Tenergy 18650 Li-Ion Battery
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable battery
- Internal PCB (Printed Circuit Board) protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V
- 2,600mAh capacity for longer runtime
- Higher energy density and lower weight
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Tested based on IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and lifetime
- Two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection
- Constant current and constant voltage charging mode
- For use with 18500 / 18650 / 14500 Li-ion Batteries
- LED lights indicator
- Charging direction: LED is red when charging, turn to green when full
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse polarity protection