The Underwater Housing for Nikon D70 & D70S DSLR Cameras from Nimar comes complete with a porthole with zoom control for AF-S Nikkor 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens and eyepiece. Made of transparent polycarbonate, this housing covers the camera entirely. The S/S fasteners with safety catch clip provide adequate waterproofing up to a depth of 60m. The housing comes with ergonomic side handles, practical mechanical controls, an eyepiece with 1.5x magnification, and other accessories. The unit also comes with a galvanized key for regulating control levers, an Allen key for fastening handles, toothed ring for regulating zoom on lens, and an insert for slide fastening the camera.
This housing allows easy access to various camera controls which include on / off, shoot, exposure meter reading button, comp. button, exposure diaphragm / flash comp., mode selection ring, basket, play, menu, info & help and photo protection button, ISO button and reduction I reproduction, magnification in reproduction & quality setting button, live view, multi-sector keys, ok button, info, and main control ring.
Note! Additional ports are available for wide-angle, fisheye, macro, and zoom lenses. For compatibility, see Port Chart.
- Lightly positive set-up in water
- Four AISI 316 S/S fasteners with catch clips
- Removable, black Delrin port with bayonet coupling, flat lens, and S/S gear for adjusting the zoom on the lens
- Removable eyepiece viewfinder with a magnification of 1.5x
- Chromed brass control material and inserts
- TTL 5-pin flash connection in chromed brass
- Humidity acoustic alarm