The Recordex USA LBX-500 5MP Desktop Light Box Camera captures high-quality images of your objects, documents, or photos, thanks to the 1/3” CMOS sensor. In addition, this camera also records 2D or 3D video at 25 fps and offers a total zoom of 200x (10x optical and 20x digital).
An integrated LED backlit light box and LED side lamps help you clearly view documents, objects, film, or slides. The built-in video scaler and switcher allows for fast and easy switching between multiple sources (e.g., a DVD player, camera, or computer). The XSight HD Viewer software, which is downloadable from the Recordex website, allows you to record, view, and annotate. Other features of the software also include picture-in-picture recording, PDF SnapSet lesson plans, ANNOZOOM zoomable annotation over live images, and 2D|3D Multiview.
- View, capture, and record in 2D or 3D
- 5MP recording resolution
- 1/3" CMOS sensor records videos and images at 25 fps
- Zoom in and out using your mouse or pad with XSight HD
- Shooting area of 10.6 x 14" for viewing postage stamps to full page documents
- Built-in LED lamps ensure excellent lighting even in dark rooms
- Remote control included
- Integrated LED backlit light box with LED side lamps for clearly viewing documents, objects, film, or slides
- Integrated video scaler and switcher for fast and easy switching between multiple cameras (e.g., a DVD player, camera, or computer)
- VGA, DVI, and HDMI connectivity options
XSight HD Viewer
- Easily create screencasts and post them on YouTube, Google Drive, DropBox and more. With the direct link to Screencast-o-Matic, you can use the free screencasting tools to create flipped classroom content, instructional videos, and recording of presentations.
- Combine two camera images into one with XSight HD picture-in-picture and view, record, or capture PiP snapshots or video. You can even annotate over the PiP window. It is ideal for showing a document under the doc cam and the presenter or class in a PiP cam.
- Rotate Image
- The captured image can be rotated clockwise (90°, 180°, and 270°).
- PDF SnapSet Lesson Plans
- The SnapSet feature allows you take a series of snapshots from a presentation and save them all into a single file. With the SnapSet Wizard, you can create a multi-page PDF or TIFF document from multiple snapshots.
- Zoom & Pan
- You can use the zoom slider control or the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out on any image. After zooming in, you can click and drag to pan the image. Images can be digitally zoomed in from -2x to +8x.
- Date & Time Stamp
- Add a date time stamp to your images and captured videos to make them easier to identify later.
- Annotation Toolbars
- The XSight software includes 3 power-packed toolbars for annotating, adding image effects, and making presentations. Tools include spotlight, page shade, pen, highlighter, shapes, text, images, and more.
- Full-Screen Mode
- Full screen presentation mode is enabled with a single click and a transparent toolbar floats on top of the screen to enable quick access to image rotation, date time stamp, zoom, and image or video capture. In addition, the toolbar can also be hidden.
- Drag and Drop Image Sharing
- Share images from your document camera with other applications such as your interactive whiteboard (IWB) or other Windows applications.
- Take Snapshots
- Take a snapshot of any image and save it to your computer as a JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, or PDF file. Setup Xsight to work the way you want with options for auto naming files or asking for a name before saving. You can also set the quality of PNG and JPEG images (low, medium, high). It even supports multi-page PDF and TIFF images.
- Capture Video
- You can record video with audio from your document camera with a single click. XSight will capture the video and save it in either Windows Media or other video formats.