The Peerless Industries 32' 2 x RCA Plugs to 2 x RCA Plugs High-Performance Stereo Audio Cable connects a Blu-Ray player, a DVD player, a CD player, or a cable/satellite receiver to an AV Amplifier or a Hi-Fi system. Oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric are optimized for audio signal transmission. The aluminum foil and braided copper shielding protect the signals from EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) and RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Color-coded, molded connectors and a flexible jacket allow for easy installation. And, 24K gold-plated, heavy-duty contacts ensure a lifetime of performance.
- Exacting cable geometry delivers good sound quality and clarity
- 24K gold-plated contacts for good signal transfer
- PCOFC oxygen-free conductors minimize signal loss and distortion
- Braided PCOFC outer shielding and Aluminum foil inner shielding for protection against external electrical (EMI) and radio (RFI) interference
- PVC outer jacket for enhanced durability
- Foamed PE dielectric prevents distortion of high-frequency audio signals
- Color-coded connector housings show signal polarity