The Breverb 2 Reverb Plug-In from Overloud features 7 selectable reverb algorithms including Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large, and Sources. It is designed for use in applications such as mixing, tracking, and post production. Breverb 2 has over 50 ambient spaces emulated and over 270 factory presets to get you started.
The built-in EQ section allows you to shape the frequencies affected by the reverb and the emulated analog output section provides a warm character associated with hardware units. There is a Motion parameter that is designed to provide the atmosphere of moving air in a real room. You can select between a compact or hardware-like interface based upon your preference. It supports RTAS, AAX, and VST plug-in formats on PC and RTAS, AAX, VST, and AU plug-in formats on Mac.
Note! A licensed version of Breverb 1 is required for this upgrade.
- Main Features
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation
- "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders
- Full automation through host sequencers
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameters through the six faders
- Host-sync of all rates and times
- 50 Ambience Settings
- With Breverb 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips from prior versions. All ambience settings have been crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambience choices of sound designers. They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars
- SPACES Algorithms
- Created to complete the Breverb palette, the SPACES algorithms are tailored to the mixing needs of any modern recordings. You are free to control up to 38 parameters to create your own unique room sound. Or, if you are on a tight deadline, you can use our comprehensive library of presets
- Preset Management
- The preset manager has been completely redesigned from earlier versions. It has a dedicated area on the plug-in interface, separate from the knob space, to have your sound library always handy. You can create categories to organize your presets however you choose. Import, export and share your presets with just one click. With the multilevel undo/redo feature, you can keep track of the history of the changes you make to your settings
- SOURCE Algorithm
- With a click on the graphic interface you can set the 3D position of your sound sources and create life-like panoramas in your mix. The SOURCE algorithm is designed for post-production. You can separately design the early reflections and reverberant field, with full control over any parameter. Through automation you can have real-time control of the position of the sound source and create apparent movement of the sound sources