The Mark Studio 2 Bass Amp Modeling Software from Overloud is a bass amp emulation software that is modeled on 6 different bass amps and 9 cabinets from Markbass. You can adjust your signal path by selecting 2 mics for simultaneous use from the available 6. A pedalboard including an octave pedal, an envelope filter, a bass chorus pedal, a distortion pedal, and a compressor allow you to further shape and effect your tone. You can also mix your direct signal with the emulated amp direct out and mic output levels.
This software is an upgrade and requires a licensed version of Mark Studio 1.
Note: This software is an upgrade and requires a licensed version of Mark Studio 1.
- Key Features
- Six Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plug-in) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
- ...And More
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
- Tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
- Full MIDI support
- Very low CPU usage
- Any parameter can be automated in the plug-in version