The ICD-SX733D Digital Flash Voice Recorder with Dictation Software from Sony features 4GB of internal flash memory and can capture audio as PCM WAV or MP3 files. It can store up to 19 hours of audio internally and supports optional storage via its microSD slot. The internal 3-element mic has adjustable sensitivity as well as zoom functionality. Record levels can be set manually or put on automatic mode, allowing the ICD-SX733D to set your levels for you based on your sound source.
The included Dragon Naturally Speaking software allows you to translate your recorded dialog to text on your Windows-based PC. The ICD-SX733D is powered by an internal rechargeable battery. Sony includes a USB connection support cable, a pair of stereo headphones, a stand, and carrying case.
- Built-in 4 GB Flash Memory
- 4 GB of available internal flash memory provides space for recording life's important moments; up to 159 hours
- Dual AD Convertors
- The dual analog to digital converters work in tandem to deliver wider dynamic range with minimized distortion. The result is recordings that capture everything from the quietest whisper to the loudest noise in the room and all things in between
- Memory Card Expansion Slot
- A built-in Memory Card Expansion Slot (microSD/M2) allows for additional recording time via removable flash memory. It can also be used to transfer recordings to a computer. Thanks to the cross-memory recording feature, the recorder can automatically extend a recording from the built-in flash memory to the micro SD card without interruption.
- Key Control
- With Key Control, playback speed can be adjusted from 0.25 times to 3.00 times in natural tones by means of a digital processing function. You can even adjust playback in semitones higher or lower, each in 6 steps
- Voice Up
- When activated, the Voice Up function amplifies low volume sounds so that distant voices and other sounds can be heard