The ViewSonic PJD7533w Networkable WXGA DLP Projector is a high-performance unit designed to support 3D Blu-ray through HDMI. The specs include 4000 lumens of brightness, enough to meet most ambient light challenges. In fact, you can leave the lights on during presentations to take notes. WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution is backed with a contrast ratio of 15,000:1, to deliver clarity on both images and video.
One thing that separates the PJD7533w from most is the DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) SIM mode feature. It is able to simulate and display multiple screens of X-rays, sonograms, and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images.
The PJD7533w accommodates installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use, making it a perfect choice for boardrooms and educational institutions. The RJ-45 connection makes remote control of multiple projectors across a network possible, as well as allowing messaging or bulletins throughout a campus or corporate facility.
With world-wide use and Mac/PC compatibility, the ViewSonic PJD7533w is the projector you are looking for.
- Works In Any Environment
- Packed with 4000 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 (w/ DynamicEco), the PJD7533w will shine bright - even in large lecture halls and meeting rooms
- Widescreen Resolution
- With a native 1280 x 800 (WXGA) resolution, the PJD7533w wide format projector offers flexibility and compatibility. Whether connecting a widescreen notebook in the conference room, or watching 720p / 1080p HD content in the classroom, a distortion-free image with matching aspect ratio is achieved
- Wide Optical Zoom Lens
- Equipped with a 1.6x optical zoom lens, the PJD7533w provides mounting flexibility with a wider throw distance range. This zoom lens also enables the projector to project images up to 50% larger than a conventional projector equipped with a 1.1x lens
- 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI
- Equipped with the latest HDMI, ViewSonic's PJD7533w projector can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. Connect to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, laptops, tablets, and media players
- DICOM SIM Mode Support
- With the DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) SIM mode, ViewSonic's PJD7533w is able to simulate and display multiple screens of X-rays, sonograms, and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images
- Wireless & Wired LAN Display
- With its advanced networking capability, the projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to four PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to eight projectors. The WPD-100 wireless adapter is required for wireless display
- Mobile App for Smart Phones & Tablets
- With the optional WPD-100 wireless USB adapter, you can use ViewSonic's app on your Android or iOS devices as a remote control for the projector. In addition, you can send and project content such as MS Office documents, PDFs, videos, or images directly from your mobile device. The ViewSonic mobile app also offers live draw and live cam functions to create an interactive experience for your presentation
- PC-Less Presentation
- With a PC-less presentation feature, you can display MS Office documents, PDFs, videos or images directly from a USB flash drive
- Network Monitoring & Control
- IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because the PJD7333 is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor multiple projectors for any size campus or enterprise
- Plug n' Play USB Display
- Project your presentations using a quick and simple plug-and-play USB connection without running a bulky VGA cable. Plug n' play also features automatic resolution detection
Basic: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left, menu/exit, right, source, enter
OSD: Picture, video/audio, setting, option, language, information
- Additional Features and Specs
Lens: 1.6x manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
Color wheel: 6-seg RGBCYW / 7200rpm
Color depth: 30-bits, 1.07 billion colors (10+10+10)
Regulations: CB, UL/cUL, FCC-B, NOM, KC, REACH, ErP, SVHC UL-Argentina, PSB, C-tick, SASO, CE, GOST-R, CCC, RoHS, WEEE, UkrSEPRO