The Kensington SecureBack PRO Security Case for iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen is designed to hold an iPad 2nd, 3rd or 4th Gen and allow for a standard VESA mounting. There are four M4 threaded inserts spaced at 100mm x 100mm and 75mm x 75mm for compatibility with standard VESA brackets. A built-in ClickSafe security anchor secures in one click with a ClickSafe lock (lock sold separately).
Depending on your mounting application, you may want additional security for the tablet. This unit features a built-in cover for the power button, so no one can inadvertently turn the tablet on or off. It also features an optional cover for the home button to prevent tampering and unauthorized use. The security bar channels sound from the iPad's built-in speaker for increased volume without draining the battery. If you use it with a ClickSafe lock, this anchors on the same side as the connector to keep your space tidy. As an added bonus, the case protects the back and sides of the iPad from bumps and scratches.
- Built-in ClickSafe security anchor secures in one click with a ClickSafe lock (lock sold separately)
- Facilitates a VESA mounting to a desk, wall or floor
- Compatible with VESA 100mm x 100mm and 75mm x 75mm brackets
- Built-in power button cover prevents accidental shutdown of iPad
- Optional home button cover prevents tampering and unauthorized use
- Security bar channels sound from speaker for increased volume without draining the battery
- ClickSafe lock anchors on same side as connector for cable management
- Case protects back and sides from bumps and scratches