The Panasonic DVD-S68GA-K Multi-System DVD Player is compatible with NTSC/PAL video systems and DVDs from all regions. It will play CDs as well. The DVD player also supports upconversion to Full HD 1080p and intelligent I/P conversion. It features HDMI, component and composite video outputs. Plus, there's a USB 2.0 port, which allows you to enjoy a variety of content including photos, video and music stored on a USB flash drive. For high-quality audio playback, the DVD-S68GA-K features Dolby decoding and 192 kHz / 24-bit audio DAC. It supports HDMI-CEC for single remote operation and it also includes a remote control. Other features include 108 MHz / 12-bit video DAC and a JPEG slideshow function with MP3 audio playback.
- 1080p Up-Conversion
- The DVD-S68GA-K feature a 1080p upconversion function that converts SD (720 x 576 pixels) images from DVD sources to HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) images. These upconverted signals draw out the maximum performance of an HDMI-compatible 1080p HDTV, giving you sharp and detailed high-resolution images to enjoy.
- JPEG Slide Show with MP3 Music
- You can watch photos recorded onto a disc (DVD-R, DVD-R DL, CD-R, CD-RW) in a slideshow with your favorite music (MP3) as the background music.
- Multiple Operation with a Single Remote (HDMI-CEC)
- DVD movies can be easily enjoyed by simply connecting the TV and DVD player with an HDMI cable. Also, the TV power can be turned on and off by using only the DVD player remote control, so there's no need for complicated, multiple remote control use.