The REWIND Archiving Software for PC and Mac from DIGISTOR is an easy-to-use data storage application to archive all your digital assets. It allows you to easily and permanently backup and restore all your photos, movies and digital assets.REWIND uses scratch resistant Blu-ray discs for long-term reliable and secure storage. It allows you to continue your archive forever. REWIND continues to burn the Blu-ray disc until it's full, after which it spans to multiple discs, so you can expand your archive. Furthermore, you can restore to any computer by just inserting your archived disc and running the Restore application from the disc. It does not require any software installation.
- Built with Ease-of-Use as a Priority
- REWIND is a powerful 3-step archiving system which has been developed keeping user experience in mind. It is easy enough for novices as well as powerful for advanced users.
- Smart File and Folder Tracking
REWIND automatically keeps track of the files and folders selected for archive. It features a robust database system that keeps track of all your archived music, pictures, videos and other files so that keeping your files up to date in the archive is easy.
File tracking keeps your individually selected files up to date in the archive. REWIND scans the archive to find any files that have been updated and ensures they get updated on the Blu-ray disc the next time you update your archive.
Folder tracking tracks changes such as new files or folders added to the tracked folder. When you select all the items in a folder, REWIND starts tracking the entire folder for future archive updates.
Drag and Drop File Selection:
Files and folders dragged into REWIND's file browser are automatically selected to be archived and will be monitored for updates by REWIND. Users with files across multiple hard drives or files in different locations may find it more convenient to drag the files or folders into REWIND's file browser rather than select the files from within REWIND. You can drag-n-drop all the files and folders you want to add to your archive and REWIND will take care of the rest.
- Easily Update Archives and Span Multiple Discs
- With REWIND it is easy to update your archive as your digital assets increase. You can continue your archive forever. REWIND continues to burn the Blu-ray disc until it's full, then it automatically spans to a new disc to allow you to expand your archive, keeping track of all the files on each disc. You simply need to label your disc and file. Keeping your data accessible is also important. REWIND burns the Restore tools to the disc the very first time you archive to the disc. Each intermediate burn keeps the archive updated and you can restore your data at any time.
- Finish Later - Pause Your Archive Mid-Burn
- REWIND has a unique "Finish Later" feature to pause your archive mid-burn and let you finish the archive later, picking up right from where you left off.
- Restore Anywhere
- You can easily restore to any computer by simply inserting your archive disc and running the Restore application from the disc. No software installation is required. With the same user friendly interface as the REWIND archive application, it's easy to select files, folders or the entire archive to restore. If you have a large archive that spans multiple discs, you can simply insert the last disc in the archive and the restore application displays the files across all your discs. Select the files you want to restore and then the application will request the discs by name, when needed.
- Compatible with Both PC and Mac
- REWIND works effortlessly on both PC and Mac. It has been designed with the same user interface and hardware compatibility for both platforms.