The ExpoImaging Rogue XL Pro Lighting Kit contains the XL Pro FlashBender Reflector and an array of light modifiers for creatively shaping and refining the look of a shoe-mount flash's light output. The FlashBender attaches to almost any flash and provides a positionable reflective surface that can be folded, curved, or positioned into a wide variety of shapes. Three light modifier attachments are also included-the Strip Box Attachment, the Soft Box Attachment, and the Silver/Black Reflector Attachment-to provide further control and shaping abilities of the light output from the FlashBender.
- XL Pro FlashBender Reflector
- This reflector attaches to almost any shoe-mount flash and features a shapeable design that enables you to direct or shield light in a wide variety of ways. Three positioning rods are integrated into its construction, which allow you to fold, curve, or bend it into place and have it easily retain its shape while shooting. Its white reflective interior surface is neutral in color and is constructed from durable, abrasion-resistant nylon.
- Strip Box Attachment
- This attachment works in combination with the FlashBender to produce a modular strip box that is ideal for use as an edge-light source. When attached, the width of the strip box can be altered to suit the subject being photographed.
- Soft Box Attachment
- The Soft Box Attachment connects to the FlashBender to form a small soft box for more directional control over light compared to the reflector alone. Its diffusion fabric helps to soften the overal quality of light and minimize specular highlights.
- Silver/Black Reflector Attachment
- This double-sided attachment works with the FlashBender to modify the quality of light from the reflector. The silver side helps to increase contrast and accentuate specular highlights and the black side can be used to convert the FlashBender into a flag in order to limit the spread of light.