The ProPAD Studio Monitor Isolator is designed to reduce the mechanical resonance caused when a studio monitor is placed directly on furniture. By isolating studio monitors you can improve midrange resolution, improve low frequency definition, and focus the soundstage. The ProPAD isolator is angle-adjustable to allow optimization of the listening zone and accommodates most 5.25", 6.5", or 8" woofer near-field monitors. The pad is made of 3/4" melamine-wrapped MDF with a thick layer of 100% recycled slip-resistant rubber for isolation.
- Increased mid-range resolution
- Deeper, more focused soundstage
- Improved low-frequency definition
- Angle adjustable to optimize listening axis
- Significant reduction of extraneous mechanical resonance