The 6015-CGT Gen 2 Night Vision Monocular from ATN is a multi-purpose NVD designed for first responders and tactical professionals. This configuration of the monocular features a Gen 2 image intensifier that delivers 45-54lp/mm resolution and 16-22:1 signal-to-noise performance. The 6015-CGT features Automatic Brightness Control and Bright Light Cut-Off circuitry that adjust the image in dynamic lighting conditions, and help protect the operator's eye and the unit from excessive brightness.
The 40° angle of view and bright f/1.2 optics make the 6015-CGT well-suited for close quarter combat. This versatile NVD has a 1/4" threaded socket and is compatible with a wide range of accessories that enable the monocular to be head, helmet, or weapon mounted. The monocular is also compatible with camera and camcorder adapters, which expand the uses of the 6015-CGT to include evidence gathering.
In addition to the bright f/1.2 optics and multi-purpose functionality, the 6015-CGT also meets Mil-Std 810G environmental specifications. In extreme temperatures, rain or snow, this NVD can handle the task. An included head mount assembly equips the monocular for hands-free glassing right out of the box. The integrated infrared illuminator, Proshield protective lens coating, and 10-inch close focusing distance help make the 6015-CGT a full-featured NVD for recreational and tactical use.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Optical Performance
- 1x magnification, 40° angle of view
- 26mm f/1.2 lens system
- 10 inch minimum focus distance
- -5 to +2 diopter correction
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 2 tube with multi-alkali photocathode
- 45-54lp/mm resolution
- 16-22:1 signal-to-noise ratio
- 1250 figure of merit
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Bright Light Cut-Off
- Use and Handling
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Head mount assembly included
- Compatible with camera / camcorder adapter
- In-view low-battery and IR activation indicators
- Manual focus objective lens
- Auto-deactivation function
- Construction Details
- Mil-Std 810G compliant housing
- Proshield protective lens coating
- -40 to 122°F operating temperature
- 10.6 oz weight
- 4.5" length