The Bretford Charging Tray for Mobile Devices simultaneously delivers a full-rate charge to multiple brands of tablets and e-readers that require up to 2.4A. This tray is suitable for any commercial location where multiple tablets and e-readers are being used and require a charging station, such as classrooms and business offices. It can effectively store and charge up to 10 tablets or e-readers of various brands and any device that supports USB charging with a diagonal screen size of up to 10.6”.
To keep the tablets and e-readers secure from theft or damage, this Charging Tray features an all-steel construction, a locking lid with a combination lock, and the ability to be bolted to a work surface or to a mobile carrier (sold separately). Additional features include individual plastic pockets that accommodate devices with dimensions up to 11 x 8 x 0.88" (279.4 x 203.2 x 22.23mm), laser cut numbers that assist in matching the storage slots to the corresponding USB charging port, and individual LED status indicators on the front of the unit that glow amber when a device is plugged in and charging, and then change to green when a device is fully charged. Finally, the tension-hinged cover easily lifts and stays open to provide easy access to the devices and connections.
- Stores and charges 10 mobile devices, either all of the same type or a variety of different types
- Features Detect-Supply-Charge technology to deliver a full-rate charge for up to 10 tablets, e-readers or smart phones, simultaneously charging any type of mobile device that supports USB charging
- Detect-Supply-Charge circuit board is able to detect the amount of charge that is required by each given device and then supply only what is needed, up to a full rate charge of up to 2.4A
- Detect-Supply-Charge circuit board manages power so that all 10 devices will charge at the full rate simultaneously
- Plastic inserts effectively cradle the devices and accommodate devices with dimensions up to 11 x 8 x 0.88" (279.4 x 203.2 x 22.23mm)
- Laser cut numbers identify the storage slots with the matching USB charging port
- LED lights turn amber and green to indicate whether each device is currently charging or fully charged
- Tension-hinged door easily lifts and stays open to provide easy access to devices and connections
- Security is provided by solid steel construction and a combination lock; the unit can be attached to a desktop surface as well or mounted to an optional mobile carrier