This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Underwater Housing from Nimar is a waterproof case for the Panasonic HC-X900, X900M, or X909 camcorder. It has a depth rating of 328' and features neutral buoyancy. It is primarily constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum. The back plate is made from rugged Makrolon polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor your camcorder and the double O-ring seal.
The housing provides access to all camcorder functions via the infrared controls on the removable, adjustable grip handles, and the mechanical controls on the body itself. The handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and smooth, easy handling. The supplied wide-angle, optical crystal glass dome port for the camcorder's lens helps correct for the minimized field of view underwater, and is conveniently removable. An optional flat port is also available. An internal macro accessory lens attaches directly to the camcorder's lens inside the housing, enabling clear, detailed, extreme close-up shots. The housing features a lateral viewing mirror for the camcorder's monitor, as well. This shows you the reflection of what's on the monitor, so you can see what you're shooting.
The T-mounts on top of the grip handles allow for the attachment of optional arms for video lights. Additionally, the housing is configured with an external Nikonos video out connector for a video feed to an optional monitor.
- Depth Rating
- Can be used at a maximum depth of 328'
- Access to all camcorder functions provided via the infrared controls on the included, adjustable grip handles, and the mechanical controls on the body itself. Grips are ergonomically designed for comfort and smooth, easy handling
- Display Screen Viewing
- Features a lateral viewing mirror that shows you the reflection of what's on the camcorder's monitor, so you can see what you're shooting without an external monitor
- Primarily crafted from durable, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum. Back plate is made from rugged Makrolon polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor your camcorder and double O-ring seal
- Neutral for easy handling and control
- Lens Port
- Includes a removable, wide-angle, optical crystal glass dome port for the camcorder's lens, in order to help correct for reduced field of view underwater. An optional flat port is also available
- Macro Lens
- Internal macro accessory lens attaches directly to the camcorder's lens inside the housing, enabling extreme close-up shots with clarity and detail
- T-mounts on top of grip handles allow for attachment of optional arms for video lights
- Configured with an external Nikonos video out connector for a video feed to an optional monitor
- Silica Gel
- Set of small packs included for moisture absorption
- Recommended Optional Accessories
- External 3.6", active matrix, TFT color monitor with 960x234 resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Humidity sensor and alarm
- 50W and 100W Halogen Light Sets
- 35W H.I.D. Lights Set
- Cleaning kit
- O-ring kit
- Rigid carrying case