The Ken-A-Vision Manufacturing Inc. 7200HD 3.2 Mp Video Flex Digital Camera with Carrying Case & USB is designed to meet any presentation requirement, be it classrooms or conference rooms. Images captured by the camera are transmitted through your computer to a projector, DVR, Flash Drive, or other digital devices. The Video Flex 7200HD Digital Camera is optimized for use with EduCam, a mobile app that can stream live images to smartphones and tablets. This digital camera also features an attached USB cable, which allows supply of ample power to the camera and hence, no separate power supply is required.
Images may be recorded to a computer, DVR, flash drive, CD, or a similar digital unit using the Applied Vision Software. The Applied Vision Software will allow you to record single images, a sequence of time lapse images, a time lapse movie, or a movie. Images may also be captured and retained using the camera function on an IWB (Interactive White Board). This software also features picture quality adjustment such as fluorescent control.
The Video Flex camera features a threaded C-mount 8mm lens. The C-mount style camera lens provides a quick and easy method of changing from one lens to another. This camera uses a Quick Focus C-mount lens. The focusing ring, located on the camera head, is similar to that of a 35mm camera. It is shipped with a 28mm microscope eyepiece adapter that allows you to couple this camera with microscopes or other objects that have eyepieces. The camera also features a built-in 34.5mm adapter that will fit most stereo (dissecting) microscopes, whereas the included 28mm adapter will fit most compound microscopes.
Note! 1: Prior to connecting the USB cable, you must first install the Applied Vision software.
2: This camera operates using ambient room light. However, if working in a severely darkened room, you should provide some light using a penlight, flashlight, or small lamp near the camera, so that there is more local input light for the camera to work with.
3: Before installing the microscope eyepiece adapter, measure the size of the outside diameter of the microscope eyepiece to be sure adapter will fit over the end of the eyepiece. Remove the rubber eyecup if present.
- Main Highlights
- Stream live images to students' devices
- HD 1080p camera
- Ball and socket head
- Manual focus with Quick Turn Focus
- Small, dynamic base with no confusing buttons
- Factory-installed 5.6’ USB 2.0 cable
- Rugged and flexible neck
- Powered by USB so no separate power cable required
- Carrying Case (included) is made of molded plastic with an aluminum frame and features a folding handle and locking latch
- Discovery Scope Kit, which is included, clamps onto the neck; includes telescoping tube with tweezer-clamp, bug box, and slide attachments
- MSI support for installation, maintenance, and removal of software via Microsoft Server
- Advanced imaging via Applied Vision 4 Software
- Free updates available for the life of the product on software and hardware
- IWB (Interactive White Board) compliant for most boards
- Digital zoom (up to 16x) controlled via software buttons
- Auto or manual white balance, color / B&W (Black and White), negative / positive, and auto or manual gamma adjustments controlled via software buttons
- Capture / freeze images via software button
- Synchronized audio recording via software buttons
- Annotation in software or working with interactive whiteboard interfaces
- Low light image capture achieved through CMOS sensor and varied through software with memory control
- Applied Vision 4 Software
- Full screen mode with desktop-enabled icon and single-click software button via software
- Supports JPEG image compression and split screen
- Multiple camera support: Up to 8 cameras
- Time lapse recording for both image and video playback
- Multiple pallet tools for drawing
- Video playback through varied programs
- Document orientation and UVC compliant distance learning with a single-click software button
- Supports 16:9 format and/or 4:3 format; auto or manual select via software
- Supports export to MS Office (drop down to MS Word or Excel)
Note:Never point your Video Flex at direct sunlight. Subjecting the Camera "eye" to direct sunlight will discolor the filter over the CMOS chip causing aberrant colors and or permanent focusing problems. It may even destroy the camera's ability to capture an image.