The Vestax VMIDI Apple iOS Compatible Core MIDI Interface is designed for musicians, producers, artists, and performers. This interface enables connection between the USB MIDI hardware and apps for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Simply connect your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and your iOS device can automatically identify the VMIDI. Next connect any USB MIDI device to the VMIDI and then plug in the power. Run your CoreMIDI compatible app of choice and you are set. You can play music from apps with drum pads, MIDI synths, DJ controllers, and more.
The compact and easy-to-use VMIDI powers your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, making sure that you stay in your zone. VMIDI also powers a range of USB MIDI devices, which require external power.
There are more than 100 apps available on the App store compatible with CoreMIDI. Be it DAW, synths, drumming, or DJing, there is plenty to choose from.
Audio output for iOS devices is limited to the headphone mini jack with small volume. This can be a problem if you want to record the output from the app. The VMIDI amplifies the audio from your iOS device and also enables volume control with the large-scaled knob for a better monitoring and producing experience.
Note! For AKAI APC20 and APC40, the VMIDI supports the MIDI function to connect between an iOS device and your USB MIDI controller device.
- Core MIDI in/out interface
- Connects to any USB MIDI device to control more than 100 CoreMIDI compatible apps available from the App store
- CoreMIDI interface compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Charges iOS devices and USB MIDI devices at the same time
- USB host IC connector for MIDI USB devices
- Stereo headphone output
- Headphone amplification & volume control
- MIDI send (iOS/Hardware) LED indicators
- Mini DIN (6-pin) to USB convert cable included