The night version, white Video IP Door Station from MOBOTIX is equipped with a Fisheye lens, high-resolution 3.1 Mp color sensor, integrated live image correction, speaker, microphone, and 4GB data storage for approximately 250 1-minute video clips or 60,000 VGA images.
This door station is capable of recording large areas without having to be mechanically panned or tilted. The 180°-angle fisheye lens eliminates blind spots and ensures complete coverage from wall to wall, floor to ceiling. On the monitor located at the remote station, the operator can change the current image section in seconds: from a close-up of the visitor all the way to an overview panorama.
This hemispheric T24-CoreCam has a virtual, purely digital PTZ feature (pan / tilt / zoom). The image captured by the hemispheric camera can be zoomed smoothly, and you can simultaneously move to any section of the image in seconds, for example, using the mouse or the four large arrow keys on the Grandstream video telephone (left, right, up, and down).
The camera can record events automatically. For example, when someone rings the doorbell or if something moves in front of the door. The camera module with an optional remote station can be used as a compact basic video door station thanks to the integrated doorbell and light buttons.
This T24 camera saves high-resolution videos with lip-synchronous sound directly to the integrated MicroSD flash card (up to 64GB) without requiring an external storage device or computer and with no additional network load. The storage space is for up to 250 1-minute video clips or 60,000 VGA images.
- Superior Overview Increases Security
- The fisheye lens of the camera records the entire hemisphere of the scene without any blind spots and can display this image as full, circular image. This T24 camera uses its integrated software to correct the images in the live view so that it can deliver user-friendly images at the remote video station. The operator can now digitally tilt, pan, and zoom the image from the comfort of the remote station. The virtual PTZ feature allows you to enlarge or move the image section just like a PTZ camera, but without any moving parts.
- 180° Field of View with No Blind Spots
- Thanks to its 180° image angle, this T24 camera can deliver images of visitors standing directly in front of lens.
- Direct Views Up and Down
- It can record the area on the floor in front of the door, for example, even the often overlooked area underneath the door station. And the T24 camera can do all of this using only its software - without the need for moving parts or motors. This camera is silent, discreet and unobtrusive, It is also possible to look upwards under the ceiling as well.
- On-Board Storage
- The T24 camera saves high-resolution video clips with lip-synchronous sound directly to the standard 4GB MicroSD flash card, without requiring an external storage device or PC and with no additional network load.
- Alarm / Events
- Enables triggering of events through integrated multiple-window motion detection, temperature sensor, notification over email, FTP, IP telephony (VoIP, SIP), visual / acoustic alarm, and pre- and post-alarm images.