The white MX-T24M-SK-1-PW T24 Camera Module Kit from MOBOTIX includes everything you need to install the T24 Hemispheric IP Video Door Station. The door station has an integrated camera and is a powerful security solution that is easy to install. The T24 is based on the international video telephony standard VoIP/SIP with H.264 and G.711. The station is installed using a complex cabling and power supply system.
This kit includes a MX-T24M-Sec-D11-PW T24-CamCore Camera Module, MX-Keypad1-EXT-PW Keypad with Contactless RFID Technology, and one MX-AdminCard1 Admin RFID Access Card and six MX-UserCard1 User RFID Access Cards. It also includes an MX-Info1-EXT-PW Info Module, MX-OPT-IO2 Ethernet Connection Board, MX-OPT-Frame-3-EXT-PW Triple Frame with theft protection, MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-ON-PW Triple On-Wall Housing for on-wall installation, MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-IN Triple In-Wall Housing for in-wall installation, and a USB stick.
A particular advantage of the T24 is the minimal amount of cabling involved—either a standard Ethernet cable (for example, CAT7) or an existing bell wire is sufficient to connect the door station to the network in the building and to supply it with power. Only a PoE switch is necessary to connect remote stations (VoIP video phone or computer) and supply power. The PoE switch can be located in an electrical cabinet.
With a 3.1 Mp color sensor, the MX-T24M-Sec-D11-PW T24-CamCore Hemispheric Door Camera records the entire entrance area. The camera features a fisheye lens (for 360° panorama view) and integrated live image correction, a speaker, and a microphone. There are no blind spots from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling. The camera can record events automatically, for example, when someone rings the doorbell or if something moves in front of the door. The camera module with a remote station can be used as a compact basic video door station thanks to the integrated doorbell and light buttons. The camera saves high-resolution video with lip-synchronous sound directly to the integrated microSD flash card (up to 64GB), eliminating the need for an external storage device or computer, and with no additional network load. The 4GB internal storage space is enough for up to 250 one-minute video clips or 60,000 VGA images.
The MX-Keypad1-EXT-PW Keypad with Contactless RFID Technology can be used for several functions. Outdoors, it functions as an access control interface, either by entering a code on the keypad or by means of keyless access using a transponder (like a check card). The module can also be used by visitors and residents to record and play back messages.
The MX-Info1-EXT-PW Info Module provides the option to attach the house or building number and/or name to the door station. The module is equipped with a backlight that uses energy-saving and long-lasting LED technology.
The T24-OPT-IO2 Ethernet Connection Board is used for secure connection of the T24 camera module with the 8 wires of the network cable via an RJ45 plug.
This maintenance-free system can be used in temperatures ranging from -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C). The door station is enclosed in a white MX-OPT-Frame-3-EXT-PW Triple Frame that features integrated electromagnetic anti-theft protection. It also comes with a special key for module unlocking, housing seal, and installation material.
This outdoor door station can be installed in both on-wall and in-wall systems, it is weatherproof (IP65-rated) and theft-resistant. The kit consists of an MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-ON-PW Triple On-Wall Metal-Reinforced Housing and a blue MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-IN Triple In-Wall Housing. The blue in-wall housing is securely connected to the subsurface or brick work. It can also be used to ensure easy installation in cavities.
- Two-Way Video around the World
- The T24 is based on the international video telephony standard VoIP/SIP. When the doorbell rings, a connection is established with an IP video phone or a standard computer via the network. This means that from anywhere in the world, you can conduct video conversations with visitors at your door or open the door remotely.
- All-Round View with No Blind Spots
- The high-resolution (3.1 Mp) hemispheric door camera can capture the entire entrance area with no blind spots, from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling. The door camera system also has internal memory.
- Recording with Sound
- The T24 will also inform the homeowner about who came to the door while they were away. This is possible because the camera also records automatically-continuously or event-controlled, when for example, someone rings the doorbell or the camera detects movement.
- Keyless Access
- You can decide who is authorized to enter the building and when. The door opener can be controlled, simply and securely, using the T24-KeypadRFID with a PIN code or an RFID transponder using the individually configurable access module.
- Integrated Message Function
- Digital voice messages can be left directly at the door station and played back automatically. This means that a courier or mail carrier can leave a message to the customer about where the delivery was brought to in their absence.
- Simple Installation
- The station can be connected and supplied with power via an Ethernet cable or, thanks to Mx2wire technology, simply via a bell wire. The T24 can therefore be easily upgraded cost-effectively.