The white MX-T24M-SK-2-PW T24 Camera Module Kit from MOBOTIX includes everything you need to install the T24 Hemispheric IP Video Door Station. The door station has an integrated camera and is a powerful security solution that is easy to install. The T24 is based on the international video telephony standard VoIP/SIP with H.264 and G.711. The station is installed using a complex cabling and power supply system.
This kit includes a Camera Module T24-CamCore (MX-T24M-Sec-D11-PW), Info Module Mx2wire (MX-2wirePlus-Info1-EXT-PW), a keypad with contactless RFID Technology (MX-Keypad1-EXT-PW), a T24-DoorMaster (MX-Door1-INT-PW), a Triple frame (MX-OPT-Frame-3-EXT-PW), a Triple on-wall housing (MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-ON-PW), a Triple in-wall mounted housing (MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-IN), Admin RFID access card (MX-AdminCard1), 6 User RFID access cards (MX-UserCard1), and a USB stick.
The MX-T24M-Sec-D11-PW T24-CamCore Hemispheric Door Camera in the kit provides an all round view with no blind Spots. With a 3.1 Mp camera and an internal memory, this hemispheric door camera records the entire entrance area from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling, eliminating blind spots. The camera can record events automatically. For example, when someone rings the doorbell or if something moves in front of the door. The camera module with a remote station can be used as a compact basic video door station, thanks to the integrated doorbell and light buttons. The camera saves high-resolution videos with lip-synchronous sound directly on to the integrated MicroSD flash card (up to 64GB) without requiring an external storage device or computer and with no additional network load. The storage space can be used to save up to 800,000 panorama images or sixty-six hours of video recordings.
The MX-Keypad1-EXT-PW keypad with contactless RFID Technology (T24-KeypadRFID), another item in the kit, is a MOBOTIX-developed module that can be used for several functions. Outdoors, it functions as the access control interface, either by entering a code on the keypad or by means of keyless access using a transponder (as a check card). The module can also be used by visitors and residents to record and play back messages.
The T24-Info2wire+ Info Module with Mx2wire+ Technology features a backlit house number field and an additional Mx2wire+ unit. This unit is used when the outdoor station is to be connected to the PoE switch with an existing bell wire via a second Mx2wire+ indoor unit instead of directly using an Ethernet cable.
The door station may be coupled with a MX-Door1-INT-PW T24-DoorMaster with access code memory, making it impossible to open the door by forcibly removing the system and bypassing the connecting cable. A built-in rechargeable battery powers both the electrical door opener and the keypad in the outdoor station and ensures that the door can be accessed by only using a transponder or PIN even in the case of power failure. For indoor installations, the T24-DoorMaster also functions as a doorbell. This device features two status LED lights and two function buttons (a doorbell and a door opener).
The robust IP Video Door Station can be installed in both on-wall and in-wall systems, is weatherproof (IP 65), and theft-resistant. The system consists of an MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-ON-PW On-Wall Housing (Triple Housing), an MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-IN In-Wall and Cavity Triple Housing, and a MX-OPT-Box-3-EXT-PW Module Triple frame. The frame for mounting the modules is simply screwed on to the housing used.
The blue in-wall and cavity triple housing is firmly connected to the subsurface or brick work. It can also be used to ensure easy installation in cavities. The retaining wings, which automatically swing out, secure the housing, while the plastic bars at the edge of the housing prevent it from sliding into the cavity.
- Two-Way Video Around the World
- The T24 is based on the international video telephony standard VoIP/SIP. When the doorbell rings, a connection is established with an IP video phone or a standard computer via the network. This means that from anywhere in the world, you can conduct video conversations with visitors at your door or open the door remotely.
- All-Round View with No Blind Spots
- The high-resolution (3.1 Mp) hemispheric door camera can capture the entire entrance area with no blind spots, from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling. The door camera system also has internal memory.
- Recording with Sound
- The T24 will also inform the homeowner about who came to the door while they were away. This is possible because the camera also records automatically-continuously or event-controlled, when for example, someone rings the doorbell or the camera detects movement.
- Keyless Access
- You can decide who is authorized to enter the building and when. The door opener can be controlled, simply and securely, using the T24-KeypadRFID with a PIN code or an RFID transponder using the individually configurable access module.
- Integrated Message Function
- Digital voice messages can be left directly at the door station and played back automatically. This means that a courier or mail carrier can leave a message to the customer about where the delivery was brought to in their absence.
- Simple Installation
- The station can be connected and supplied with power via an Ethernet cable or, thanks to Mx2wire technology, simply via a bell wire. The T24 can therefore be easily upgraded cost-effectively.