The Behringer XENYX QX2222USB-22-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects is a 22-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. The mixer features eight XENYX microphone preamps, 3-band "British"-style EQ, and eight easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
There are three aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and three stereo aux FX returns. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer.
The built-in 24-bit dual-engine effects processor features 32 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The eight built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. The eight XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British"-style EQs with swept mids allow you to finely tune your mix. The mixer includes a USB port for connecting up to two of Behringer's wireless USB digital microphones. The XENYX QX2222USB is suitable for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Eight phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- Eight compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- "British"-style 3-band EQs for adjusting your tone
- Effects processor with 32 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to connect directly to a computer; includes downloadable audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus over 100 instrument and 50 effect plug-ins
- Three aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring, one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Compatible with Behringer's wireless USB digital microphone system
- Long-wearing full-sized 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy