The Behringer XENYX X1832USB-18-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects is an 18-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. The mixer features six microphone preamps, "British"-style EQ, and six easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
It provides four mono channels and four stereo channels, making it suitable for small and medium-sized audio projects. There are three aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and three stereo aux returns. Every channel features a 3-band EQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer. The energyXT2.5 software is compatible with Mac, Windows, and even Linux operating systems, and includes virtual keyboard instruments and drum machines.
The built-in 24-bit dual-engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The six built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. The six XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British"-style EQs allow you to finely tune your mix. The XENYX X1832USB is suitable for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting and more.
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Six phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- Six compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Full-size Faders for MON and FX Sends for precise control
- Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Includes XPQ 3D Stereo surround effect for more lively and engaging sound
- Includes Voice Canceller effect for removing vocals from music so that you can sing the lead
- Includes FBQ Feedback detection for rejecting unwanted noise
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer; includes audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver
- energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on most computer platforms
- Three aux sends per channel: one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; three multi-functional stereo aux sends and returns with flexible routing
- Nine-band stereo graphic equalizer allows you to shape your overall sound to suit the acoustics of your room
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing full-sized 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy